Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Daniels/London rewatch

Not the #1 match of 03 that I remember. I do feel there were instances where London would try to make the comeback a bit too quickly, but his selling was great. I do feel that this worked better then Daniels/Williams because Daniels in this match was not put in a position to hurt the match bad selling. I think what is happening with a lot of these matches is that there are matches that are technically sound are not really a major deal, and there are matches that are a major deal are not technically sound. All the matches I’ve rewatched so far have not had both.


As an aside, I am going to take out the Daniels/Joe match from the rewatch pile. I just realized that this match was similar to the Punk/Homicide match with its lack of good transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment