Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Joe/Ki/Maff/BJ rewatch

Before: OK, watching 04 ROH has really been tough to order through. Right now, I am going to re-watch my top 15 (the ones that I consider elite level for year) and order through those. This will not get any easier in 05.

After: The asskickings that Joe and Ki delivered in this are as awesome as I remember. I do kind of wonder how much better it would have been without BJ. BJ seemed lost at points in the beginning. Thank god Ki just chopped the shit out of him to somewhat salvage that BJ control section. Once Joe busted out the tope and busted open his hand is when things started to get awesome. The Joe/Ki sections down the stretch were great (the bitch slap and the casual punt to the face come to mind). Some will say the ending was anticlimactic, but I don’t think it would have gotten any better after what they had already done to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment