Sunday, August 8, 2010

Paul London vs Bryan Danielson ROH Night of the Butcher 12/7/02

This was nice little match. This had a better story with Dragon getting frustrated by London and just getting pissed off and just destroying London with chops and uppercuts. London sold the ass beating well. Finishing sequence where Dragon throwing all of his energy into trying to get London off the top rope only for London to rain stiff shots on him so he could finally get him down for the SSP. Better then London/Shane in that London/Dragon had less dead time.




I had forgotten about a list done back in 2006 to show the 100 greatest ROH matches in ROH’s first 100 shows. To my surprise, only 10 matches were from 2002. So I guess I should not have been surprised as I was about 02 being disappointing. I did miss one match, Ki/Red, and I will review that in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment